Flash Games For Everyone



Team Ball


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...










If you have not noticed by the title it is a team game. So if you do not have a "partner" or a family member to play with then you basically waisted your time coming to this site today. Anyways... lets get back to the game. The controls are a little tooooooo sensitive but, I think that is how it is and makes for a better game. When you play it just think how the game would be if it was very stiff controls... just think about it. The games graphics are only dots and lines. Though the graphics are not the best and winning is only possible if both teammates work together. But when I tried with in a team we just started pounding eachother in the head. When I played by myself I basically lost. Controls are very basic.

Pointless Audio gives it 3 dots out of 5

Click Here to play


0 Responses to “Team Ball”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Submit A Game

Previous posts

Archives

Links