Flash Games For Everyone



The Way of the Ninja


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...
















I have gotten email that I am being to easy on many games. Now I will turn brutally honest on the games score. This game above has one the best controls I have ever seen. A very fast game but also many levels... I mean the game just goes on and on and on. The above pictuture looks like a bad graphic engine but do not be mistaken is is a great game. Remeber I have now decided to be very strict.

I give it 8 jumping ninjas out of 10

Click here to play


0 Responses to “The Way of the Ninja”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Submit A Game

Previous posts

Archives

Links