Flash Games For Everyone



mahoggany's space ship


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...












Let me start about telling you about the gameplay. BORING!!! All you do is go around clicking on objects, balencing all the items out. Some of the items you must maintain are listed below. With both terrible gameplay and graphics and just barley satifactory controls you can guess what this game will get. The only reason I give it that score is because of meef the bird.







I give it 2 meef the birds out of 10

(Sorry guys about the bad game but it is really hard to find some superd games like the last one.)

I do not know why you would like to play this game but if you do click here


0 Responses to “mahoggany's space ship”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Submit A Game

Previous posts

Archives

Links