Flash Games For Everyone



Yeti Sport Olympics


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




If your have played any of the yeti sport olympic games you would think they are average. Now if we put them all into one game and put olypics after the name you will just get a long average game. That should be the case but, this game is kind of long but it has some Yeti games that I have never played. (Keep in mind that I have no life and take a seat infront of my xbox all day thinking that I am good) The level include Pingu throw, Orca Slap, Seal Bounce, Albatros Overload, and last but not least Flamino Drive.


Pointless Audio Gives it a 6.5 out of 10
Click Here To Play


0 Responses to “Yeti Sport Olympics”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Submit A Game

Previous posts

Archives

Links