Flash Games For Everyone



Moto X


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Moto X
Ultimate in motorcycle gaming experience. Tricks are limited but the ones in the game are great. Can't see myself playing this for a long time, maybe only 10 or 15 minutes and that it. Graphics not bad and hey the game is fun.

Pointless Audio Gives it a 5.5 out of 10
Click Here to Play

Alien Hominid
This game is easy to die in. I cant tell you more than that, because I did not get far. Extremely fun during the time I played it.

Pointless Audio gives it a 7.5 out of 10
Click Here to Play



Super Soldier
What an amiazing game. Just controls are very messed up. But this is another good game.

Pointless Audio gives it a 8 out of 10
Click Here to Play








To play more games like Alien Hominid and Super Soldier go here. I suggest Dan N' Me


0 Responses to “Moto X”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Submit A Game

Previous posts

Archives

Links